Processing of personal data
Personal Data Operator:
Slavomír Binčík - Junior
Hlavná 266, 900 62 Kostolište
IČO : 34391509, IČ DPH : SK1020225723
Registrácia: Okresný úrad v Malackách, reg. č.: A/1423/96, Živnosť. register č.: 106-6139 OÚ Malacky
Lucia Haľková , email: email@example.com
Úrad na ochranu osobných údajov Slovenskej republiky,
Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27;
tel. číslo: +421 /2/ 3231 3214;
Operator in accordance with Regulation EP and R EU 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data as amended, processes personal data of customers for the purpose of:
1. Processing the offer, order, issuing a tax document and claiming a complaint in the internet shop www.juniorpapier.sk, www.juniorpapier.eu in the range: (title, name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone, bank account number) ).
2.The Seller hereby informs the Buyer that the processing of personal data is permitted within the meaning of Article 6 (1). b general EP and R (EU) 2016/679 regulations on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
3.In the meaning of Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a. b of the General Regulation EP and R (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Individuals in the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such Data, the Seller, as the operator in the process of concluding the Purchase Contract, will process the Buyer's personal data without his consent as the data subject, as the processing of the Buyer's personal data it will be performed by the Seller in pre-contractual relations with the Buyer and the processing of the Buyer's personal data is necessary for the performance of the Purchase Agreement in which the Buyer acts as one of the Parties.
4.Personal data you provide to the operator through the registration form or direct order must be true, and in case of change, you are obliged to immediately inform the operator of the change.
Sending newsletter and offers
1.Sending newsletters to the e-mail address by logging in to the mailing list on the internet shop www.juniorpapier.sk in the range: (e-mail address).
2. Participation in advertising campaigns (actions) conducted on the internet shop website or in the form of leaflets in the scope of: (title, name, surname, postal address, e-mail address, telephone).
3.The online store visitor can subscribe to the newsletter directly by entering his or her email address in the "Subscribe to Newsletter" box provided on www.juniorpapier.com or as a buyer by ticking the box before submitting your order consent within the meaning of Article 6 (1). and General European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, in order to process and store their personal data, in particular those referred to above and / or necessary for the operation Seller regarding the sending of information about new products, discounts and promotions on the goods offered and processing them in all their information systems regarding the sending of information about new products, discounts and promotions on the goods offered. The Buyer grants the Seller this consent for a definite period of time until the purpose of processing the Buyer's personal data is fulfilled.
4.When the purpose of the processing is fulfilled, the Seller shall ensure the immediate liquidation of the Buyer's personal data. The Buyer may withdraw the consent to the processing of personal data at any time in writing. Cancellation of consent when sending newsletters can also be done electronically by logging out of the mailing list. The automatic logout is displayed at the bottom of the newsletter that comes to your email address. The consent shall expire within 1 month of receipt of the withdrawal of consent by the buyer.
5.The operator declares that he will only use the personal data of the persons concerned for the purposes stated above in the course of his business activities.
1.You have the terms set out in the Act
• the right to access their personal data under Section 21 of the Act,
• the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Section 22 of the Act, or to limit the processing pursuant to Section 24 of the Act,
• the right to delete personal data pursuant to Section 23 of the Act,
• the right to object to the processing pursuant to Section 27 of the Act,
• the right of data portability pursuant to Section 26 of the Act,
• the right to withdraw the consent to the processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the operator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been infringed.
1.The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data.
2.The Operator has taken technical measures to secure data storage and personal data repositories in paper form.
3.The operator declares that only personally authorized persons have access to personal data.
Retention period of personal data
The operator shall store personal data
• for as long as is necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Operator and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for 10 years after termination of the contractual relationship).
• After the retention period of personal data, the operator deletes personal data.
Personal Data Recipients (Subcontractors)
Recipients of personal data are persons
Involved in supplying goods / services / making payments under contract (courier or shipping company that supplies goods to the customer as another operator or intermediary)
1.Ensuring e-shop services (BSCOM) and other services related to e-shop and internal system operation
2.Insuring marketing services.
3.The precision list is included in the operator's safety project
4.The operator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization.
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.