General Terms and Conditions of the Company
Slavomír Binčík - Junior, Hlavná 266, 900 62 Kostolište, ID: 34391509, VAT ID: SK1020225723
Registration: OÚ in Malacky, reg. No .: A / 1423/96, Trade license. register no .: 106-6139 OÚ Malacky
The supervisory authority and supervision:
Prievozská 32, P.O. Box 5,820 07 Bratislava 27
odbor technickej kontroly výrobkov a ochrany spotrebiteľa
tel. č.: 02/ 58272 172; 02/58272 104
fax č.: 02/ 58272 170
I. General provisions
1. These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) regulate all purchase contracts and the resulting and related rights and obligations between Slavomír Binčík - Junior, Hlavná 266, 900 62 Kostolište (hereinafter referred to as Junior) and its customers in the supply of school and office supplies and other goods based on his order.
2. GTCs are binding for all customers, ie. j. for individuals and legal entities. All relations between the Seller and the Customer that are not regulated by these General Terms and Conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial Code. In the event that the customer is a consumer within the meaning of § 52 par. 3 of the Civil Code (if the customer does not act within his business or other business activities), the relationships not regulated by these general terms and conditions are governed by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, ie. Act no. 40/1964 Coll., Act no. 250/2007 Coll., Act no. 102/2014 Coll., Act no. 122/2013 Coll., Act no. 22/2004 Z.z. as well as Act no. 513/1991 Coll.
3. The GTC come into force on the day of its publication on the Junior website www.juniorpapier.sk, the Seller reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions at any time.
4. The Seller reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions without prior notice to the Buyer. In the event of a change in the general terms and conditions, the entire purchase process is governed by those general terms and conditions that were in force at the time of sending the order to the buyer and are available on the seller's website.
II. Contract of sale
1. To conclude a purchase contract under which Junior will deliver the ordered goods to the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as "Purchase Agreement"), the Purchase Contract is binding on (i) the Buyer's order and at the same time (ii) accepts the proposal for concluding the Purchase Agreement by Junior.
2. Acceptance of a proposal to conclude a Purchase Agreement is a timely written statement by Junior to the Buyer in which Junior confirms that it accepts the Purchaser's proposal to conclude the Purchase Agreement. In order to avoid any doubts, it is not possible to consider an automatically generated e-mail regarding the acceptance of an order under a specific number, but only a subsequent e-mail by which Junior confirms to the buyer that it will deliver the ordered goods. Junior reserves the right to cancel the buyer's order for goods in the event that Junior is unable to deliver the goods due to its sale or in case of errors in the purchase price stated in the online store.
III. Ordering goods
1. The customer may send the order by post, fax or telephone, e-mail or via e-shop www.juniorpapier.sk.
2. The customer is obliged to state the following data in the order:
a) business name or surname, registered office / registered office, company registration number, VAT number, contact (telephone, fax, e-mail address),
code of ordered goods by catalog, eventually its description,
b) quantity of ordered goods
c) the address of the place of delivery of the goods, if this place is not the address of the registered office / residence of the buyer,
d) the date of delivery of the goods, if this is different from that specified in the GBC,
e) the name, surname and signature of the authorized person (customer), or the customer's stamp,
(f) the name and surname of the person entitled to take delivery of the goods (in the absence of \ t
g) the data will be authorized by the customer or any employee of the customer to take over the delivered goods.
3. Upon receipt of the order, Junior is required to check that the required goods are in stock in sufficient quantities. With the fact that the required goods will not be in stock in the required quantity or will be delivered in a longer delivery time than 24 hours, the customer will be notified by email or telephone. In this case, the purchase contract between the two contracting parties will not be concluded until the offer is specified by the seller.
4. When ordering for the first time, the customer is obliged to deliver his identification documents along with the order, ie. extract from business register, copy of trade license, VAT certificate. Does not apply to purchases via e-commerce.
5. By submitting the order, the buyer has read the general terms and conditions and the terms and conditions and agrees with their wording.
6. Photos used on www.juniorpapier.sk may differ from the fact that they are taken directly from suppliers. We are not responsible for any inconsistencies.
IV. Selling price of goods, maturity and payment terms
1. The price of the goods is determined by the current price list, while the price is displayed on the card of the product itself at www.juniorpapier.sk. Prices are shown including 20% VAT, respectively. 10% VAT as stated for goods. The seller undertakes to deliver the goods at the purchase price and quantity on the day of dispatch of the order, except for obvious errors in the purchase price. The customer will be informed of these facts within 24 hours of placing the order. If the customer does not agree to changes in the selling price or quantity of the goods, he may withdraw from the contract.
2. The customer is obliged to pay the price for the delivered goods, while it is possible to apply cashless or cash payment methods.
a) Cash on delivery - the most commonly used method, the goods will be paid upon receipt of the postal delivery service or courier of the shipping company
b) Card payment on-line - payment via payment system Tatrabanka Cardpay. When paying, it is necessary to use VISA, VISA Electron or MasterCard credit or debit card.
c) Cash payment - payment in cash or by credit card at the store, only for personal collection
d) Advance invoice payment - prepayment, goods will be shipped upon receipt of funds to our account.
e) Payment based on invoice with due date - the invoice must be paid by the agreed maturity date.
3. The price for the goods is payable by the date indicated on the tax document (invoice) issued by the Junior to the customer. The Customer is obliged to pay all obligations towards Junior under the rules set forth in these General Terms and Conditions, unless individual payment terms are agreed in writing. If the customer exceeds the stipulated maturity period, the customer is obliged to pay a contractual penalty of 0.05% of the amount due for each, even started, overdue period.
4. Junior reserves the right to require a customer who has unpaid overdue liabilities or has such obligations in the past to have a cash payment on delivery. If the customer does not accept this condition, Junior reserves the right to deliver the ordered goods to him after all obligations have been settled.
V. Delivery of goods and delivery terms
1. Delivery of goods to one place of delivery is free of charge for a customer whose amount for goods for one order exceeds EUR 59, - with VAT. If the amount for the goods does not exceed 59, - Eur with VAT, Junior will charge shipping:
a) Courier service GLS - 15 € incl. VAT - delivery on the next business day after shipment was dispatched
b) Slovak Post "Delivery to address" - 3,99 € incl. VAT - delivery within 2 working days from dispatch
c) Slovak Post "Delivery to mail" - € 3.30 incl. VAT - delivery within 3 working days of dispatch
2. We do not charge packing charges.
3. Junior dispatches the ordered goods, which are in stock in the required quantity within 48 hours (excluding holidays and non-working days) from receipt of the order, if the order is delivered to the seller on business days to 12:00 hours. In case of delivery of the order after 12:00, the goods will be delivered within 72 hours (excluding holidays and non-working days) from the start of the working day following the receipt of the order. When delivering goods that are not in stock in sufficient quantity, the customer will be informed as described in Section III. Ordering goods.
4. The Customer is obliged to inform Junior immediately in writing of any change of the place of delivery of the goods or of the person authorized to take over the goods. Junior shall not be liable for damage caused by incorrect or delayed delivery of the goods if it was caused by a breach of Customer's obligations under this Article. The responsibility for the delivered goods passes to the buyer at the moment of its acceptance.
5. The Seller shall issue to the Customer a tax document - an invoice, which shall be handed over to the Customer when the goods are sold. If the invoice contains incorrect or incomplete information, the Customer is entitled to return the invoice by the due date - to demonstrably deliver to Junior. In the case of a difference in the price to the customer, the obligation to pay due to the newly issued invoice arises.
6. The ownership right passes from the seller to the buyer only after the full price for the subject of the purchase contract is paid out. Goods or services, which are still subject to the seller's ownership right, the seller reserves the right in case of claiming the buyer to settle only at the moment of full payment of the subject of the contract.
VI. Complaints and Warranty Period, Cancellation
1. When accepting the goods, the customer is obliged to check the package of the shipment and in case of damage it does not have to take over the shipment. Upon receipt of the shipment from the shipping company, the buyer is obliged to check the quantity ordered and the quality of the delivered goods. The customer is obliged to make a complaint about the incorrect quantity and apparent defects of the goods in the delivery immediately, but no later than within 24 hours of receipt of the goods and to report them by email or telephone.
2. Only goods that have been purchased by the Seller and which are the property of the Buyer may be claimed. If the right of ownership has not yet passed to the seller to the buyer, the buyer, in accordance with the applicable legislation, to settle the claim after full payment in accordance with § 151a et seq. Of the Civil Code. In complaints, the customer is obliged to describe the errors or indicate how they are manifested. Complaints can be reported via the web form or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org via the claim form.
3. If the buyer is a consumer for all goods offered, a warranty of 24 months is provided unless otherwise stated in the goods and in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act and the Civil Code. If the buyer is not a consumer, the provisions of the Commercial Code shall apply and the warranty period shall be 1 year. The warranty period begins on the date of receipt of the goods from the shipping company or directly from the seller if the goods are taken over by the buyer on the day of receipt.
4. Liability for defects does not apply to defects caused by the following use:
(a) the defect has been caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer, improper handling of the product, in a manner other than that specified in the instructions for use, use of the goods in conditions which do not match the moisture, chemical and mechanical effects of the natural environment of the goods, neglect care and maintenance of the goods , damaging the goods with excessive loads.
(b) using the goods in violation of the terms of the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations or other breach of warranty.
(c) defects caused by shipment.
5. The claimed goods must be sent to our address below but not cash on delivery or personally brought to the contact address. The goods should be suitably packed in order to avoid further damage to the goods during the transport and we recommend to send the goods by registered mail or as an insured item. It is necessary to attach a copy of the purchase receipt (invoice) to the goods and we recommend attaching a completed claim form. Send the goods back to: JUNIORpapier, Pezinská 58, 90101 Malacky.
6. The Seller shall confirm receipt of the claim and issue to the Buyer a confirmation of the claim of the goods in a suitable form. The Seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the claim immediately, in complex cases within 3 days from the date of the claim. In justified cases, in particular where complex technical recovery of the goods is required no later than 30 days after the date of the claim.
7. The complaint shall be deemed equipped if the complaint procedure is terminated by handing over the claimed goods, its replacement or the refund of the purchase price of the goods, a written request for acceptance of the performance or its reasoned refusal.
8. The Consumer is entitled by law no. 102/2014 Coll. on consumer protection in the sale of goods or services on the basis of a distance contract or contracts concluded outside the Seller's premises and on amendments and supplements to certain acts (hereinafter referred to as the "Act") pursuant to Section 7 and the following right to withdraw from the contract of sale up to 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods. If the subject of the purchase contract is the delivery of goods, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract even before delivery of the goods. The customer must exercise the right to return the goods in writing no later than the last day of the set period. You can use the following form to withdraw from the contract: Withdrawal from the purchase contract. The right of withdrawal does not apply to goods and services as defined in §7 para. 6 (a) a) to l) of Act no. 102/2014. Z.z. Do not send the goods on delivery otherwise the goods will not be taken over. The cost of returning the goods is borne by the consumer.
9. The operator of the e-shop shall return the paid performance for the goods / service, including the costs of transport within the meaning of the provisions of the Provision. §9 ods. 3) of Act no. 102/2014 Z.z. as well as the costs demonstrably incurred to order the goods within 14 days of the date of delivery of the withdrawal, but do not have to return the money before the goods are delivered or the consumer proves that the goods have been sent.
10. The buyer has the right to cancel the ordered goods or service within 24 hours of the purchase contract without cancellation fee.
11. The consumer shall have the right to apply to the seller for redress if he is not satisfied with the manner in which the seller has handled his claim or if he considers that the seller has infringed his rights.
12. The consumer shall have the right to institute an alternative dispute resolution (hereinafter referred to as 'proposal') to the ADR entity if the seller has replied to the request under paragraph 1 or has not replied to it within 30 days of the dispatch.
13. The Buyer may submit the petition in a manner specified in Section 12 of Act No. 391/2015 Coll., In paper form, in electronic form or orally in the minutes. The address for submitting submissions in electronic form to the Slovak Trade Inspection is email@example.com.
14. The ADR entity may reject the consumer's proposal, for example: if the quantifiable value of the dispute does not exceed € 20, if all circumstances make it clear that alternative dispute resolution could only be conducted with undue effort, and the like. The consumer has the right to apply to the general and arbitration court of jurisdiction. Platform available on:
1.The loyalty program allows you to earn loyalty points to all registered end customers who order and pay for the order on our e-shop.
2.For every € 1 of ordered and paid goods, you will receive 1 loyalty point that you can use to purchase products from a loyalty program.
3. The loyalty program is intended only for registered end customers. Therefore, it cannot be used in case you do not have registration on our e-shop, or if you receive another VO discount from us. If you wish to earn loyalty points while paying the goods and withdrawing them directly from a stone shop, you must pre-order them through your registered account on our e-shop. You must pre-order them through your registered account on our e-shop because of loyalty gifts program.
4. Orders that are not made through your registered account cannot be included in the Loyalty Program.
5. The validity of the loyalty points is 365 days from the moment of execution and payment of the order. Each additional order will extend this period by another 365 days. If no orders are placed within 365 days, all your points will expire.
These General Terms and Conditions come into effect on 1.1.2015.